Our office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Virtual walk-in counseling is available Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
If you are a student with an urgent need, an on-call counselor is available during
regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Examples of urgent
needs include thoughts of harming yourself or others, sexual assault or other traumatic
experience. After 5 p.m. weekdays, weekends and holidays, a counselor may be reached
by contacting the OSU Police, 405-744-6523.
Students also may use Call SAM (Student Assistance by Mercy), which is a FREE 24-hour call center staffed with counselors who will assist you in getting the help you need. 1-855-225-2SAM (2726)
- Call SAM, 1-855-225-2SAM (2726) (Student Assistance by Mercy)
- OSU Police, 405-744-6523
- Wings of Hope Crisis Line, 405-624-3020
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 800-273-8255
- Military OneSource (service members, veterans & families), 800-342-9647
- Oklahoma Mental Health & Substance Abuse Crisis Line, 800-566-1343
- 24/7 Crisis Line - Grand Lake Mental Health Center, 800-722-3611