University Counseling Services
University Counseling Services is providing in-person, telehealth or phone appointments as requested. If you have any questions please call 405-744-5458.
New students seeking counseling services can now complete intake appointments over the phone by calling SCC (405-744-5458) to speak to a staff member. They will then be sent a link to necessary paperwork. Upon completion, students will do an intake appointment over the phone during “virtual” walk-in clinic hours (M-F, 10-3).
The virtual walk-in clinic is available Monday - Friday, 10-3, but rather than coming to the counseling center, majority of all appointments will be done virtually or over the phone. If you have specific questions about counseling services or want to make an appointment, please call 405-744-5458.
New Student Information
- Call SAM, 1-855-225-2SAM (2726) (Student Assistance by Mercy)
- OSU Police, 405-744-6523
- Wings of Hope Crisis Line, 405-624-3020
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 800-273-8255
- Military OneSource (service members, veterans & families), 800-342-9647
- Oklahoma Mental Health & Substance Abuse Crisis Line, 800-566-1343
- 24/7 Crisis Line - Grand Lake Mental Health Center, 800-722-3611