University Counseling Services
University Counseling Services is providing in-person, telehealth or phone appointments as requested.
If you have any questions please call 405-744-5458.
New students seeking on-going counseling services are required to complete initial paperwork and then attend an intake appointment. Once these steps have been completed, the student will then be assigned to a counselor based on both the student and counselor availability. Intake appointments may be completed over the phone or in-person during walk-in clinic hours (M-F, 10-3). Please call the Student Counseling Center to set up an intake appointment 405-744-5472.
New Student Information
- Call SAM, 1-855-225-2SAM (2726) (Student Assistance by Mercy)
- OSU Police, 405-744-6523
- Wings of Hope Crisis Line, 405-624-3020
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 800-273-8255
- Military OneSource (service members, veterans & families), 800-342-9647
- Oklahoma Mental Health & Substance Abuse Crisis Line, 800-566-1343
- 24/7 Crisis Line - Grand Lake Mental Health Center, 800-722-3611